- Return Policy
We DO NOT allow the return of livestock or synthetic corals. This is done to protect the lives of the fish and animals, which have no chanceof survival unless, packaged properly, including the use of oxygen. Orders that are refused will notbe credited back to your card and our Arrive Alive Guarantee will be revoked on refused orders. No refund will be issue.
DreamAquatic.com will accept returns on UNOPENED products (excluding livestock, corals, inverts, aquarium combo deals) for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee and 35% restocking fee).
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by DreamAquatic must accompany all returns. The RMA Number must be included on the outside label of every shipping box. We cannot process returns without this number.
- Orders may be returned as long as: The product has not been used.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
- The product is in the original box and the packaging resalable and not damaged.
- Send the package to us via a TRACKABLE method with a Confirmation. We are not responsible for merchandise lost in the mail.
- The product is accompanied by all its original paperwork, instructions, warranty cards, and accessories.
- Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping.
- We will not issue credit for shipping costs. You may wish to insure your return. If we do not receive it, we cannot credit you for it.
- No product returns will be accepted after 30 days under any circumstances.
In most cases orders are received and processed immediately (in general before 12PM PST). If you need to cancel or change your order, you can send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll-Free at 1-866-968-8880 M-F 9AM-5PM PST. Please include your order number on all inquiries. However, once your order begins the shipping process we can no longer cancel your order, so please do not place an order if you intend on cancelling or changing it in any way. If the order has already been processed/packed, then we will refund your order minus a 35% restocking fee.
Orders already shipped out cannot be cancelled mid-transit. We cannot recall items already shipped out of our warehouse. All orders that are undeliverable/returned (due to bad address or no one to receive the package) will be refunded minus a 25% restocking fee.
Should you receive a product you order and or simply not satisfy with the item you return the product in unopen (original packaging)/sellable condition with a 35% restocking fee. In cases such as these, DreamAquatic.com will also deduct the shipping charge when issuing the credit to your credit card.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order. In cases such as these, DreamAquatic.com will send you a shipping label to have the incorrect shipment picked up at our expense.
PLEASE inspect every shipment upon receipt. In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. If your merchandise arrives damaged, immediately notify us before returning it or contacting UPS.
All parcels are insured, so keep all original packaging and shipping boxes in case an inspection is required. Arrangements can then be made to send a replacement item. All damage claims must be made within 7 days of receiving the package. Any claim made over 7 days may be out of our control, so please inspect your shipment immediately upon delivery.
We do NOT request or require a signature for deliveries, but we cannot force the driver to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door or other safe area, but it is solely up to your FedEx/USPS driver's discretion whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include on your shipping label. If your package was delivered, and shipping company confirmed it - we can not accept any theft claims for the refunds.
All approve Returns must include a RMA number and the original invoice ship to:
17360 Colima Road Suite: 248
Rowland Heights, CA 91748